Being involved in civil litigation or trial is never easy.
The time and energy required is often significant, and choosing the right attorney to represent you or your organization is a crucial first-step in the process. Of course, you’re looking for the most experienced, legal counsel to have on your side. But you also want an attorney and legal team behind you who supports you personally, who cares, and who understands the value of your time and money.
For over 28 years, David E. Maglio has been representing individuals and businesses in civil litigation throughout Rhode Island and Massachusetts in State and Federal Courts. Being a small, very experienced firm means we provide better, more personal service and expertise than what you’ll typically find with a larger firm.
David Maglio will be personally involved in your case. He’s with you every step of the way, providing the best chance to quickly resolve your case, so you can get back to living your life. Turn to a larger firm, and there’s a good chance your case gets handed down to a junior-level attorney, likely wasting valuable time learning on the job.
With us, you get a team of competent, experienced legal professionals, lead by three decades of experience and expertise.
Here’s what you can expect from David E. Maglio and his team of legal experts:
- A hands-on approach means you’ll have the best on your side, leading you through your trial or litigation as quickly as possible.
- You will always come first, receiving dependable, reliable representation.
- We are always compassionate and professional when we handle a case. You’ll be comfortable knowing you’re in good hands working with our team.
- Uncertainty can be stressful. That’s why we answer your questions, phone calls, and emails as quickly as we can. You’ll never be left in the dark.
- You’ll receive a thorough, honest assessment of your case when we first meet, and can expect cooperation and communication throughout the legal process.
We take pride in working hard for our clients. And we finish the job we were hired to do. Sure, we’re realistic. But we’re also optimistic, because after three decades of fighting for our clients, we’ve proven that honesty and integrity has made us one of the most successful law firms in Rhode Island and Massachusetts.
To start the process, please contact us here for a free consultation.